Experienced Executive Search Consultants – Switzerland
Pedersen & Partners established its presence in Switzerland in 2018 by opening the Zurich office and are now in the process of reorganisation and expanding the team. We search for experienced Executive Search consultants, with different industry sector focus, who are driven by the opportunity to develop accounts on a global level.
The Executive Search Consultants will focus on further developing Pedersen & Partners’ business by promoting the firm’s values and services, enhancing the client portfolio, fostering excellent relationships, and acting as advisors for both clients and candidates, while ensuring execution of all search mandates in adherence to Pedersen & Partners’ quality standards.
- Continuously focus on business development and execution of multiple retained searches.
- Build and manage relationships with clients and executives.
- Perform, on a retainer and exclusivity basis, execution of senior-level Executive Search assignments, whether developed alone or by colleagues in the firm. The focus will be Switzerland, but the person might also work internationally within selected industry groups; and be involved in projects in other geographical areas.
- Act as a brand ambassador and perform PR activities to position our Executive Search firm towards the local market.
- Ideally become part of one cross-border practice group.
Our Executive Search Consultants should possess a set of professional qualifications and personal competencies that sustain Pedersen & Partners’ values, such as:
- Track record in retained Executive Search with minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree is required; MBA or other relevant degree – preferred.
- Experience working in B2B sales, Management Consulting or General Management, expertise in a specific industry segment is a plus.
- Solid sales skills and strong negotiation capabilities with genuine client focus.
- Interest in Executive Search-related project management, which involves planning, time management, research, interviews to assess hard/soft skills, as well as candidate/client expectation management.
- Proven solid business network.
Personal characteristics and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive for results, highly self-motivated
- Highest possible ethical and professional standards
- A natural sales-driven individual, humble, practical, flexible, and able to cope with high-level management consulting issues as well as practical daily duties
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on attitude – should be capable of building a business inside a business rather than an employer-employee relationship
- International mindset and ability to work across diverse cultures and geographies.