Emerging Funding for the Real Economy 2015
The conference aims to bring together the stakeholders of the real economy’s medium and long term financing value chain, giving everybody a platform and a chance to speak out (concerns, debates, plans, regulations, case studies, to dos, etc.).
- Emerging markets (EM) are really diverging markets. Do the countries implementing reforms to open up their economies reap the benefits of boosting their asset values?
- Highlight alternative funding solutions for real economy’s players, large and small
- Understand how the global financial crisis channels regionally its influence on the banking and non-banking segments of Romania’s developing financial market
- Digest hard (l)earned lessons from past experiences
- Looking through the 2015 lens into the mid- to long-term horizons
CMS Cameron McKenna, ERSTE Asset Management, Pedersen & Partners, Enterprise Investors, UniCredit Tiriac Bank, EximBank Romania, NN Investment Partners and London Stock Exchange Group & ELITE
RBLS, CEO Clubs, Netherlands-Romanian Chamber of Commerce, CFA Society Romania, SACE, Stratfor Clobal Intelligence, AAF, APAPR, BNI and Next Gen
Agerpres, Curs de Guvernare, bne IntelliNews, Economic Zoom, RisCo, SeeNews and EMIS