Emerging Funding for the Real Economy 2015
The conference aims to bring together the stakeholders of the real economy’s medium and long term financing value chain, giving everybody a platform and a chance to speak out (concerns, debates, plans, regulations, case studies, to dos, etc.).
- Emerging markets (EM) are really diverging markets. Do the countries implementing reforms to open up their economies reap the benefits of boosting their asset values?
- Highlight alternative funding solutions for real economy’s players, large and small
- Understand how the global financial crisis channels regionally its influence on the banking and non-banking segments of Romania’s developing financial market
- Digest hard (l)earned lessons from past experiences
- Looking through the 2015 lens into the mid- to long-term horizons
CMS Cameron McKenna, ERSTE Asset Management, Pedersen & Partners, Enterprise Investors, UniCredit Tiriac Bank, EximBank Romania, NN Investment Partners and London Stock Exchange Group & ELITE
RBLS, CEO Clubs, Netherlands-Romanian Chamber of Commerce, CFA Society Romania, SACE, Stratfor Clobal Intelligence, AAF, APAPR, BNI and Next Gen
Agerpres, Curs de Guvernare, bne IntelliNews, Economic Zoom, RisCo, SeeNews and EMIS
Athenee Palace Hilton, 1-3 Episcopiei St., District 1, Bucharest