An inspiring event of top calibre panellists representing industry players, the investment community, academia, corporate sustainability, and NGOs. The event will bring senior decision-makers from the wider investment community together with interested corporate parties, to discuss opportunities and challenges for investment in alternative proteins.
14:10 – 15:30 Panel discussion
Moderator: Jens Tuider – International Director, ProVeg International, Moderator
- Maarten Bosch – CEO, Mosa Meat Cultured Protein
- Laurent Genet – Chief of Strategy, Nutreco
- Klaus Kunz – Head of ESG, Bayer
- Claire Smith – Founder & CEO, Beyond Investing
- Antze Jan van der Goot – Professor of Protein Structuring and Sustainability, Wagening University
15:30 – 16:00 Q&A Session
This event is free of charge for all participants but strictly by invitation.
For more information, please contact: