Pedersen & Partners is pleased to announce its support for LogiSYM MENA Conference 2021 (#LogiSYM2021 #MENA) organised by the Logistics & Supply Chain Management Society, a regional professional body for Logistics practitioners.
This year’s event brings together leading Supply Chain, Logistics, System Automation, Robotics and AI, Technology solution providers, and startups to discuss and learn about megatrends transforming the MENA region, the value of Digital Transformation & Leveraging Technology in a Transformation Journey in UAE/GCC/ MENA, Technology and Climate Change, disruptive Supply Chains driving business transition and transformation, etc.
This one-day conference promises to be a highly unique event, with the focus on providing a platform for mid- to senior-level shippers to hear from the leading solutions in and surrounding the logistics and supply chain industry. The structure of the symposium is such that delegates will have more interactivity with supply chain peers, allowing the development of ideas and for delegates to acquire actionable takeaways to integrate back at the office.
Here are some of the sessions to look out for:
- Megatrends Transforming the MENA Region
- The Value of Digital Transformation & Leveraging Technology in a Transformation Journey in UAE/GCC/ MENA
- Master your Supply Chain with an Intelligent Control Tower
- Shaping the Future with Digital Supply Chains to Enable Expansion of Manufacturing in the Region
- Technology and Climate Change: How We Can Use Digital Technology to Save the Planet
- Sustainable Manufacturing Solutions – A Real Circular Economy Business Model in UAE
- Is Sustainability a Tool for Building Resilience in a Fast Changing World?
- Smart Cities: a Foundation for Industry 4.0 & how AI & Automation will impact the economic landscape & Capabilities in the Region.
- The Imperfect Balance? Global Assets in a Constantly Shifting Supply Chain & changing landscape ?
For the full agenda, please visit: https://logisym.org/mena2021/agenda/