Asia Connect Breakfast - key takeaways
Paris, France - Following Asia Connect event organised by Pedersen & Partners executive search in Paris, we offer key insights from the breakfast meeting.
- China's reaction to the trade war with the US is to reorganise itself internally and boost its internationalisation.
- Internal economics stimulus targeted around 19 new clusters including the Greater Bay Area (GBA) that will offer the most opportunities for foreign companies. Major financial incentives and grants are available for innovation labs, fintech and health tech companies with a clear international talent strategy and brand new connectivity and infrastructure.
- International influence of Belt & Road strategy that is finally structured around hundreds of multilateral agreements and most importantly new interconnectivity between smaller developing markets.
- This massive internationalisation of Chinese interests offers numerous opportunities for multinational companies to realign their investments and development strategies using Chinese capital flow, which is fueled into a clear strategy that requires multinational experience for its sustainable development.
- South East Asia is benefiting the most from this interconnectivity with the relocation of manufacturing facilities, the regionalisation of the supply chain and co-investments from Chinese and multinational companies in cooperation.
- The talent pool has been nurtured for the last 20 years of Asian economic development and offers both sophistication and mobility across multiple centers beyond Singapore.
If you could not attend or if you have questions, please contact: Alex Eymieu, Head of Asia Pacific at Pedersen & Partners.
A graduate of the Weller International School of Management in France, Alex also completed a program at the University of San Francisco McLaren College in the U.S. He is fluent in English and French and proficient in Mandarin Chinese.
Pedersen & Partners is a leading international Executive Search firm. We operate 57 wholly owned offices in 53 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia & the Americas. Our values Trust, Relationship and Professionalism apply to our interaction with clients as well as executives. More information about Pedersen & Partners is available at www.pedersenandpartners.com
If you would like to conduct an interview with a representative of Pedersen & Partners, or have other media-related requests, please contact: Anastasia Alpaticova, Marketing and Communications Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org