We had the pleasure of hosting a global event dedicated to discussing the most pressing issues faced by the alternative proteins industry, and the trends and directions which are drawing interest from investors. We were delighted to have top calibre panellists representing industry players, the investment community, academia, corporate sustainability, and NGOs.
We would particularly like to thank
- Jens Tuider – International Director, ProVeg International, Moderator;
- Maarten Bosch – CEO, Mosa Meat Cultured Protein;
- Laurent Genet – Chief of Strategy, Nutreco;
- Klaus Kunz – Head of ESG Strategy, Bayer;
- Claire Smith – Founder & CEO, Beyond Investing;
- Atze van der Goot – Professor of Protein Structuring and Sustainability, Wagening University for their valuable insights into the unique aspects of the industry.
Their contributions were appreciated by all the participants.